Green Wall System
The Green Wall System (GWS) is a thermal composite panel wall. The Green Wall System is installed at steel structural or concrete structural frame by patented clamp. The Green Panel System is used as a non-bearing exterior wall cladding on buildings. And we just install gypsum board to opposite side of frame to complete exterior wall. GWS requires 4 activities to complete exterior wall. Green Panel - Waterproof Paper - Metal Stud - Gypsum Board.
Green Wall System Advantages
- Thermal protection at outside of structure.
- Only 4 activities to complete wall.
- Working with various surface material (granite, marble, tile, teflon fiber board)
- Fire rated polyurethane core.
- Patented installation hardware
- No need curing
- DIY by installation manual
- No heat exchange
- Perfect sealing
- Lowering construction cost
GWS Panel Specification
Panel size: mm
- Custom order size by project drawings
GWS Panel Surface
Granite, Porcelain Tile, Teflon Fiber Board
GWS Panel Installation Details (One Activity Wall Finish)
Granite Panel on Concrete Wall
Porcelain Tile Panel on Metal Stud
Teflon Fiber Panel on Metal Stud
Green Wall System (Section)